Requests to international patients
1. Please make an appointment
2. Comming with an interpreter is recommended
Arisugawa Orthopaedic Clinic does not serve language assistance.
We make effort to communicate in English. However,there are limited .
if you are Unconfident in Japanese, please come with someone who can speak japanese or interpreter.
3. Up to 2 Affected areas can be examined a day
To Prevent COVID-19
Please refrain from visiting us for two weeks following symptoms clearing if you or your family had a fever.
Please also wait two weeks if you are returning from overseas, even if you were tested negative in a PCR test.
We cannot accept or treat:
1. Anyone who has a fever, isn’t feeling well, or has any respiratory symptoms of communicable illness.
2. Anyone who has recently been in contact with someone who fits the description above.
3. Anyone who has been in close contact with someone who has tested positive for COVID-19.
Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.